This workshop provides participants with the key knowledge and tips and tricks to develop and manage their own paperless office. The workshop focuses on using technology to increase the productivity and efficiency of the administration and management side of the business, (the workshop does not cover application or integration of machinery software).
- Equipment and connections
- Efficient scanning
- Internet & enhancing your data use
- Data storage & security (including cloud storage)
- Back-ups & virus protection
- Efficient email communication and management
- Electronic storage and management of:
- Finance records
- Plant & Machinery records
- HR records
- Operations, livestock & technical info
- Mapping your paperless system.
- Tips and tricks for improving efficiency in your paperless office
Who should attend: all members of the business who are involved in administrating or managing the farm office.