THIS WORKSHOP PROVIDES A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND REFINE HOW TO IMPLEMENT & BENEFIT FROM THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY ON FARM
You will be guided through the process of developing a personalised Farm Tech plan designed to achieve improvements in productivity and efficiency using what resources you have now and identifying where technology can fill the gaps.
The FarmTech Planning – Making your data work for you workshop has been developed in three key chapters. This is an interactive workshop where discussions are encouraged and you will be actively engaged to contribute, share, and discuss key themes.
- Identify individual goals and opportunities on farm for improvement in efficiency/productivity.
- Identify needs for technology use on farm and basic needs to start data collection.
- Identify how to quantify existing production capacity.
- Identify opportunities to understand what current practices and resource use can be improved with the use of data and technology.
- Learn the necessary skills to analyse data for improved decision making.